Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

More




There was a time in my life when I didn't have much hope. I lived my life on my own strength, by my own wisdom and I often didn't have a clue how I could change my circumstances.

 I repeated cycles of dysfunction over and over with no hope to break the cycle. I faced difficult situations with  fear. I tried and tried to change but all I ended up with was more anxiety.

Then I met Jesus and as I lived in this new relationship with God I found that His strength and wisdom were more than what I could have fathomed. His faithfulness was proved over and over throughout the years. And I gained something very precious-HOPE..

No matter what the reality of the situation is I always have hope in my God.
For HE is faithful and true.

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. 
Psalm 71:14

God is good and HE is faithful AND I love to praise HIM for HE is worthy.  HE has done so much for me; rescued, restored and redeemed me. There is no way that I can offer HIM enough praise but I want to live my life trying to praise HIM more and more and MORE.

For His Glory,
ruthann







No comments: