Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Three Months And Growing

Three months ago Living Beauty Full was birthed to encourage women to live every day filled with the Beauty of God's Love.

After the first month of weekly blog posts Jill and Brooke began to write each week as well. I have to say I have laughed and cried, been challenged and changed by their blogs.

Now at three months, we are ready to grow again!!!

I am happy to tell you that we will now be posting 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. Beginning next week on Mondays different members of the blog team will be posting photos, songs and videos to inspire a life full of Beauty.

I am also very excited to announce that we will have  a new blogger, Jan Porter, starting on Thursdays.  Jan is a beautiful and beauty-full woman of God who has a flare for writing and a heart to minister to women.

I pray that you will all be blessed by the improvements to this ministry, please feel free to leave a contact or send an e-mail to let us know what you think.

And as always if you would prefer not to receive the daily e-mail with the blog link please send me a response and let me know to remove your name. E-mail in-boxes are overflowing these days so we hope that our e-mail reminders are helpful to you., if not let us know!!!

Until tomorrow, Be Beauty Full,
ruthann

No comments: