Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

We Are More

This isn't my current favorite song, but it's one of those songs that will always be one of my favorites.  Sometimes I get a little over excited about songs.  I listen to them on repeat until I know every line, and I've got the melody down pat, and can sing every possible harmony (alone, in my car,  where no one else can hear me, of course). So I do this for a bit, and then one day, I can't stand to listen to the song one more time.  It get's removed from my "favs" playlist, and onto the "old favorites" playlist, and I mourn the loss of yet another great song.  Removal via overdose. I do it all the time.

But this song, has remained close at hand for that past year and a half since I first heard it. Maybe it's the constant reminder I need.  Maybe it's because there are so many people I know who need to take this song to heart. For whatever reason, this song's not going anywhere near my other "old favorites".

Listen to it, enjoy it, believe it.



(Here's the link to the video in case you can't see anything)

Brooke

No comments: